IVF over the phone consult with CheckJune 19 2012 at 10:35 PM
|Sara Q (no login)|
Response to I think you need an IVF consult
I had one when we decided to move onto IVF. Check called me for the consult after we got back from his 2 week break. It was fine. They sent me a form with the a couple of tests that I needed to get done a week or two after.
However, I am still really confused as to what "protocol" we are going to do and whether or not there's actually an IVF calendar that you have to get on. For example, we were going to start IVF this month, but can't until the month after. When I asked if they needed to write that on the calendar the nurse said no - just call with your day 1 when you want to start (after taking estyinl) and we'll order your baselines. Does this seem right to those of who you have dealt with Coo.per? It makes me nervous that it is so....loosey-goosey.
- Sounds about right.... - MargieD on Jun 20, 1:15 AM
- Thanks MargieD - Sara Q on Jun 27, 4:15 PM
- Interesting! - AJ on Jun 20, 6:18 AM
- Thanks AJ - Sara Q on Jun 27, 4:17 PM
- total loosey goosey - Mrs. A on Jun 20, 11:23 AM
- Thanks Ms. A - Sara Q on Jun 27, 4:28 PM