Tough week topped by denting a lady's car w/ a baby (baby mentioned)June 21 2012 at 4:56 PM
|GreenEggsNHam (Login GreenEggsNHam)|
This has not been the best week. It started with a BFN, a flat tire and being put into a "boot" for at least 3 weeks so a sports injury can heal. It then followed with a jerk that our entire group told our c-suit executive not to hire accepting the offer-- this unpleasant and wildly incompetent jerk will be my boss starting mid-July.
This week also involved heavy amounts of networking for a new job, swimming and talking to an executive coach to best game plan for this jerk's arrival if I can't find another job fast enough.
I've been hanging on... but I have clearly reached my limit. I scratched a car tonight when I was trying to park-- I'm sure partially because I'm so stressed. A lady raced out of the huge SUV and starting getting upset. When I suggested her response was "excessive" and that I was going to call the police (frankly she was starting to scare me), she started to calm down some. Then she opened her car door and pulled out an infant who was the spitting image of her. I gave her my insurance info, apologized and left. By the time I made it upstairs to where my husband was, I was bawling.
The week's been bad enough, but sometimes the IF sadness becomes so raw when you see an infant.
- Really sorry... - Erin on Jun 22, 7:22 AM
- I think sometimes all you can do is laugh - Alli on Jun 24, 11:59 AM
- UGGG! Crappy crap crap! - Sara H on Jun 22, 9:54 AM
- I'm so sorry - Sara Q on Jun 22, 6:36 PM
- Oof - Laura on Jun 22, 9:02 PM
- Take life one day at a time - Julie on Jun 23, 8:33 PM
- oh no :( - juliemam on Jun 25, 4:23 AM
- Thanks, everyone. - GreenEggsNHam on Jun 27, 6:05 PM