Truly Don't get thisJune 27 2012 at 7:25 PM
|DeeinNYC (no login)|
Response to Really, 'Anonymous'?
What could have possibly been objectionable about your welcome post? Personally, I think it's great. Th anon poster clearly has a personal problem with you because the response to your post was out of left field. I think the advice given above was dead on. If you can't/are not willing to put your name behind a post- you might want to think twice before hitting the send button. Anyway Sarah, hope all is well. Ignore this little bit of nonsense.
- Let's remember we're all in this together- - Teresa on Jun 28, 2012, 3:42 AM
- Yes and a comment - DeeinNYC on Jun 28, 2012, 4:54 AM
- On anonymity - Anonymous on Jun 28, 2012, 2:31 PM
- And of course that just posted anonymously! - di_nyc on Jun 28, 2012, 2:34 PM
- Totally agree-not all anon posting bad - DeeinNYC on Jun 28, 2012, 8:05 PM
- I agree, too! - Sara H on Jun 29, 2012, 6:18 PM
- I agree too - Sara Q on Jul 1, 2012, 4:51 PM