Return to Index  

Let's remember we're all in this together-

June 28 2012 at 3:42 AM
Teresa  (no login)

Response to Truly Don't get this

It seems that the anon poster is attacking those who have had success. Not sure if it's related at all, but Alli was also a victim of it awhile ago, where she wanted to leave the board after being "attacked" because she was trying to help someone who needed it. As I posted on thunderdome, not sure what is triggering her because it doesn't happen consistently.

IF sucks but please, don't let it make you bitter and resentful. It's one thing to feel frustrated and want to give up, I know I wanted to throw in the towel just a few months ago, it was too much. But to attack others isn't accomplishing anything here. Don't let IF define who you are. It's horrible YES, but sometimes you have to step back and focus on all the good things present in your life. I also know how hard it is to do that and I'm not trying to downplay that it's simple. I will never forget the path I've walked and my heart goes out to all who are still on their way to success.

The boards offer such good advice and it should be a "safe haven" where everyone can pour their hearts out and lean on each other. Not a place of intimidation to feel like you can't ask a question or feel afraid of getting attacked. Come on, let's remember we are ALL on the same team!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Yes and a comment - DeeinNYC on Jun 28, 4:54 AM
    1. On anonymity - Anonymous on Jun 28, 2:31 PM
      1. And of course that just posted anonymously! - di_nyc on Jun 28, 2:34 PM
      2. Totally agree-not all anon posting bad - DeeinNYC on Jun 28, 8:05 PM
        1. I agree, too! - Sara H on Jun 29, 6:18 PM
          1. I agree too - Sara Q on Jul 1, 4:51 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement