Shocking +HPT... not sure what to do about progesteroneJuly 1 2012 at 12:21 PM
|Anonymous for this post please (no login)|
Shock of my life... I got a + on a HPT yesterday at maximum 12DPO on a natural cycle. I had a + OPK last Monday so if I ovulated that day, which I don't think I did, yesterday would have been 12DPO at the most. Is this early? I used the early pregnancy test Target brand (the green and white Up & Up box). I went in this morning for a beta and progesterone check and it came back at beta: 48.6 and progesterone 8.5.
I don't know how accurate all of the info online is about betas, but if today was at most 13DPO and more likely 11 or 12 DPO, is 48.6 ok? I go in on Tuesday for a repeat and the nurse said they want it at 100. I thought it had to double every 3 days, not really every 2 days.
I asked them about P4 because I've been having pinkish (not all the time, but sometimes) CM since Wednesday. I assumed AF was coming. The nurse said I could if I wanted to, but an 8 something doesn't necessarily mean anything bad and adding P4 wouldn't necessarily save anything if anything had to be saved.
I have leftover Crinone at home. She said I could if I wanted to. Should I take 1 a day or 2? How would I know if it's working if Crinone doesn't show up in b/w? Then if RE wants me not to take it, even if beta is good, will I still have to take it for 10-12 weeks?
Lots of questions, I know. Head is spinning!
- congratulations! - Jamie on Jul 1, 1:55 PM
- Thank you! - Anonymous for this post please on Jul 1, 2:15 PM
- I would take p4 - Mrs. McIrish on Jul 1, 5:05 PM
- Thanks and question about Crinone - Anonymous just for this on Jul 1, 5:12 PM
- crinone - Mrs. McIrish on Jul 1, 5:35 PM
- I recommend that you cross post on the preg board (baby ment.) - Jamie on Jul 1, 5:25 PM
- Thank you and yes... I just cross posted... :) n/t - Anonymous for this on Jul 1, 7:13 PM
- Congrats! - Houston on Jul 1, 5:15 PM
- Crinone - Julie on Jul 1, 8:02 PM
- P4 - You need it - Actingloud on Jul 2, 4:25 AM
- Thank you!! - Anonymous for this on Jul 2, 6:37 AM
- "Cement" - ActingLoud on Jul 3, 4:39 AM
- Chiming in late, but CONGRATS! - Erin on Jul 2, 6:39 AM
- Thank you so much! n/t - Anonymous for this on Jul 2, 7:10 AM
- Congrats!! - DeeinNYC on Jul 2, 7:57 PM
- Congratulations!! - GreenEggsNHam on Jul 5, 7:29 PM