congratulations!July 1 2012 at 1:55 PM
|Jamie (no login)|
Response to Shocking +HPT... not sure what to do about progesterone
Yeah, it would not hurt and could help to be on progesterone; my clinic wants to see it over 20. They should run your estradiol also; you may need support there as it is important for fetal development.
I don't know why your RE would not want you to take progesterone, but yeah, I'd take it immediately. I'm sure that someone will come along who knows Crinone better than I do.
- Thank you! - Anonymous for this post please on Jul 1, 2:15 PM
- I would take p4 - Mrs. McIrish on Jul 1, 5:05 PM
- Thanks and question about Crinone - Anonymous just for this on Jul 1, 5:12 PM
- crinone - Mrs. McIrish on Jul 1, 5:35 PM
- I recommend that you cross post on the preg board (baby ment.) - Jamie on Jul 1, 5:25 PM
- Thank you and yes... I just cross posted... :) n/t - Anonymous for this on Jul 1, 7:13 PM