Repost from below- New to High FSHJuly 10 2012 at 8:12 PM
|From AR (Reposted by Laura) (no login)|
I found out a few days ago that I have a high FSH and I didn't go online to start researching. I stopped myself. Well low and behold, today I did, and I am losing it.
A little history. I am a 32 year old with hypothyroid (which is under control via Levothyroxine 112mcg) and an FSH level of 11.4. I have no biological children. My husband and I went to see my gynecologist last night and he recommends me seeing a fertility endocrinologist which I am on the 25th.
I'm scared, anxious and nervous. As I read about High FSH, I'm unraveling because it appears as though the chances are slim to none with most treatments. I'm not even sure what to think right now. I keep going around in my head ... "I did what you are "supposed" to do. I went to school and got my education and got married before trying to start a family. Why did I even do that?" My husband is being very supportive but I feel lost and alone. ='0(
- Welcome (pg/mc/child ment) - Laura on Jul 10, 8:31 PM
- feels hopeless but there is hope (childs ment and in sig) - juliemam on Jul 11, 3:40 AM
- Understand Completely (preg mentioned) - Marti on Jul 11, 5:33 AM
- WELCOME! (pg mentioned) - Sara H on Jul 11, 6:44 AM
- (success mentioned) - Houston on Jul 11, 12:10 PM
- Hope is not lost! - Rebekah on Jul 12, 6:05 AM
- Your numbers are actually fine! (pg, children ment.) - Sarah in Seattle on Jul 13, 10:31 AM