Return to Index  

Update on IVF #1, Have No Clue What These Results Mean...

July 14 2012 at 2:39 PM
BrewersFan  (Login voxfan)

Hi ladies,

I went in this morning for bloodwork/ultrasound after completing 3 days of high stims (450 Follistim/150 Menopur along with 10 units of Lupron twice per day). The Lupron was started last Monday and I also did Cetrotide and Vivelle patches. I am CD 8.

I am satelliting at a local hospital so during the ultrasound, the RE only told me that there was one follicle on one side and that was all he said (baseline was 3-4 on each side). He did not tell me anything about the other side.

I was able to get my bloodwork results because the satelliting hospital uses an online reporting of results. The levels were Estradiol at 271.8, Progesterone at .90 and LH at 16.3.

There was a problem with faxing over results to my main clinic so they were not able to get/interpret the results of the ultrasound. My main RE said that based on the bloodwork, I should continue with the same injections today and tomorrow and go in on Monday for another ultrasound/bloodwork.

The nurse I spoke to said that I shouldn't expect to see much as far as follicles growing at this point since I have only done 3 days of meds. Does this sound right? Does anyone know what the bloodwork results indicate?

As always, thanks so much for any thoughts/input! happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I often have a folly slightly above 10 and then another at about 7 or 8 - GreenEgssNHam on Jul 15, 12:01 PM
  3. I often have a folly slightly above 10 and then another at about 7 or 8 - GreenEgssNHam on Jul 15, 12:02 PM
    1. Thank you, GreenEggsNHam - BrewersFan on Jul 15, 7:41 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement