Return to Index
July 17 2012 at 6:14 PM
I think I'm flunking my first IVF
Your follicles are growing. Your E2 number is rising. All good - in my opinion.
My question is - why Thursday?
Will they put you on Cetrotide or Garanlix to keep you from ovulating? If so - they can have you stim longer than Thursday to allow the follicles to grow some more.
I should warn you that I don't know anything about Vivelle and what it does to E2 numbers.
Respond to this message
because by Thursday that 17 MM
- Mrs. A on Jul 17, 6:52 PM
Yes, they are hoping that the others catch up
- BrewersFan on Jul 17, 7:08 PM
Totally forgot how this protocol works......
- MargieD on Jul 17, 8:06 PM
Trigger shot question
- BrewersFan on Jul 17, 8:59 PM
- Nancy on Jul 18, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the explanation, Nancy!
- BrewersFan on Jul 18, 12:45 PM