do you normally ovulate early?July 19 2012 at 8:40 AM
|jkl (no login)|
Response to 1st IVF cycle (with Dr. Ch eck) cancelled :(
Just wondering because that can be a sign of DOR. Sounds like they missed a follie, which is really annoying. However, sounds like that one was way ahead of the others so probably wouldn't have been a great cycle anyhow. I don't really agree with the approach of waiting to give stims because a dominant will take over. I agree with the other person that you probably need to take some E2 in the luteal phase and then start with stims fairly soon (this was a protocol that worked for me). You can always take the ganerelix to hold off ov., it's a much bigger problem to have them different sizes.
However, it soundslike you may have a problem with P4 as well, and maybe thats the main problem. 6.5 sounds low even for 11dpo (technically implantation should still be able to happen then but with that low of P4 I think it would be tough). So really maybe you just need to load up on P4 and the IVf isn't really necessary. Just depends in what kind of hurry you are.
Can you get tested for P4 at 7dpo this cycle? Then you can know if you really have a problem. By the way I have never heard of normal FSH but low AMH so I wonder if you even have DOR...
- I have normal FSH and low AMH as well - Sara Q on Jul 19, 9:26 AM
- interesting - jkl on Jul 19, 9:51 AM
- so confused - Jess on Jul 19, 10:21 AM
- lupron - Mrs. McIrish on Jul 19, 11:43 AM
- thanks! - Anonymous on Jul 19, 12:36 PM
- Re: thanks! - Jess on Jul 19, 12:37 PM
- Yes, they did give me estinyl but it might not have worked out so well! - Sara Q on Jul 19, 7:08 PM
- Re: do you normally ovulate early? - Jess on Jul 19, 10:11 AM
- once you ovulate - jkl on Jul 19, 1:44 PM
- Re: once you ovulate - Anonymous on Jul 19, 7:09 PM