Return to Index  

hello!

July 19 2012 at 1:54 PM
Mrs. McIrish  (no login)

Response to Mrs. McIrish (DE ment)

Yes, we are not doing DE at C.heck's office. My insurance would only cover a fully paid donor and we really don't have time to wait on their waiting list since it seems like it would be a long time for me to get a preference on a donor. We had a phone consult last week with CNY in Albany. Their stats aren't good (40%) but that is actually the same as C.hecks per SART. I am doing a fresh cycle where I get 5-7 mature eggs. They have terrible FET stats so I'm fine with not having frosties and we really aren't going to do this again in a few years anyway. So 2-3 embies is fine with me and a 40% chance is still way better than my 1% I've been cycling with..I have no ute/sperm issues that we know of so I'm hopeful we might get lucky on the first try if it is really just my eggs that are bad. I went for updated bloodwork this am and will do a mock cycle for lining with next AF. I am 2-3rd on waiting lists for 3 donors I would accept. Not sure when I will reach the top but I can keep looking at the pool for incoming donors that I want who may have not have waiting lists. Thanks for your shout out.

Hope you are feeling ok!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. So great!!! - Erin on Jul 19, 3:43 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement