Return to Index  

update

July 24 2012 at 10:46 AM
Jess  (no login)

Response to Another lupron question

FINALLY got an answer. The nurse was visibly annoyed with me for calling so many times "with the same question," but honestly, if you would have ever answered my question sufficiently, I wouldn't have to keep calling back!

She said it was prescribed to me to prevent the cysts. I said- Dr Check ALSO wants me to be suppressed bc of my lead follicle issue. She said- Well, if you want to be suppressed, wait till you get your period and then on day 21, you'll start Lupron. I said- um, no, I'm supposed to get my period one day next week and I want to be suppressed for THIS cycle! Not next cycle! I want to be suppressed for this month so we at least have a chance at getting to retrieval! And anyway, there is no next month, this is our last shot before going back to trying naturally. She said- "Oh." OH??? are you kidding me? I said- I do not want the exact same problem to happen again this month that's why the dr wants me to be suppressed. So she was like- well if you took the Lupron for only 4 days but 20iu each day, it's good, it will suppress your lead follicle.

I am praying she's right. I hope she didn't just say that to save face, you know? I always have the ganerelix just in case, but last time it went so fast we didn't even have time for it, so all I want to do is avoid this happening again. Why is that so hard for them to understand??
Uch, I am totally losing my confidence in them. Why can't they write anything down so they remember what's going on??

Thanks for listening to me vent...again!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sorry - Mrs. McIrish on Jul 24, 2012, 1:00 PM
    1. Hmm...what would you do if you were me? - Jess on Jul 24, 2012, 4:21 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement