Scrambling to Get paperwork for Cooper in time for Mon. Will they let me start? (DS ment)July 27 2012 at 8:53 PM
|Michelle in SF (no login)|
I think I really blew it. I thought I had more time to get my paperwork together, labs, patient files, etc before starting my IVF cycle at Cooper. (I got my period a little early last night at 11pm).I just had a failed cycle in June and I thought everything that clinic needed, must be what cooper needs. I was wondering if I post what I need and when I think I can get it done, will they let me go ahead? Are they a really strict infertility clinic? The following items are missing: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Mycoplasa and Ureaplasma cultures. (All over a year old). I've never had a APTT prothrombin time done. Husband is mising Hypo-osmotic Swelling (HOS) test and anti-sperm Antibodies. He has never failed a seman analysis, we have a son conceived before my ovarian surgeries and my lone follicle that was collected in June fertilized.
So I'm getting the Chlamdia and Gonorrhea cultures done tomorrow (sat) at planned parenthood, but they don't do Mycoplasma or Ureaplasma. I guess I could have them fax me a lab slip for the APTT prothrombin time. Also the Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are urine tests at PP, not vaginal swabs, will they accept these. And I could try and get in on monday to do the other vaginal swabs.
I wish I had had this list sooner. I really, really don't want to wait another month to start. Also, I am an extremely slow starter and my e2 takes forever to climb.
I'm calling the nursing line at 4:30am my time when they open, or should I leave a message on it tonight? I think I heard IVF nurses line message say they don't want messages left overnight? Did I hear them wrong?
Thank you for any advice!
- It's not gonna happen....so bummed!!! oh well. - Michelle in SF on Jul 28, 10:46 AM
- It's that what they told you... - Tripplebe on Jul 28, 12:35 PM
- Thank you Tripplebee for this awesome advice...I will try it! - Michelle in SF on Jul 28, 9:36 PM
- Re: Scrambling to Get paperwork for Cooper in time for Mon. Will they let me start? (DS ment) - Nancy on Jul 28, 2:15 PM
- Thank you Nancy! I'm going to try this! - Michelle in SF on Jul 28, 9:37 PM
- I too - smrc on Jul 29, 5:29 PM