Do you...August 2 2012 at 8:41 AM
|Anon... since this is a little sneaky... (no login)|
Response to Re: Depends on the lab....
have something else with his signature on it? Could do a little computer magic and move it over from one to the other...
I would NEVER do that on a script for meds or anything like that but this is blood work...
My bet is that they will never see it got cut off or just ask them to compare it with the previous order. My worry is NOT the lab but your insurance, they look for ANY reason to not pay. (Or, at least mine sure does!)
Either way good luck!
- It all worked out - AJ on Aug 2, 9:36 AM
- Just wanted to say good luck AJ! - Erin on Aug 2, 1:02 PM
- So glad! (pg mentioned) - Sara H on Aug 2, 1:23 PM
- Thanks Erin and Sara - AJ on Aug 2, 9:18 PM
- Great! - Nancy on Aug 2, 3:42 PM
- Thanks for the kind words Nancy! - AJ on Aug 2, 9:20 PM