Return to Index  

YES!

August 4 2012 at 4:47 PM
Sara H  (no login)

Response to 37 yo FSH 15 - any point in trying?

I was kicked out by 2 dr.s becuase of high FSH. From this board I was advised to see dr. C.heck at the "Cooper Institute" as well. THANK GOODNESS I DID!

He leveled out my hormones, got me down from an FSH of 58 to the normal range and I get pregnant within 6 cycles. I will be delivering in a few weeks!

The problem seems to be this: There was a study in the 80's that said ladies with elevated FSH could not get pg. and their was no point in lowering FSH, sine the woman "was only as bad as her worst reading". sad.gif All of the dr.s, except a few, were trained from this study or were trained by people who were trained from this study. Dr.s like Ch.eck were trained BEFORE and hate this study, since he has helped tons of ladies get pg despite their FSH or by lowering it, like me!

As already stated: any bloods done after day 3 are not to be worried about, especially if you took Clomid, which raises FSH in general.

What matters most right now is follicle growth. If they have seen follicles and they are growing well do your IUI and hope for the best! You could have great success!

My successful cycle my FSH started at 15 and I was 37! Of course, there is no saying what worked for one person will ever work for another, I don't mean that, I from what you have posted there seems to be good hope.

hugs to you and good luck!
Sara H

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement