Hi thereAugust 14 2012 at 8:41 AM
|AJ (no login)|
Response to trigger on CD2 - should i go through with retrieval?
IMO, it's likely to be an egg follicle rather than a CL cyst because of your E2 level. As for retrieval, are you comfortable with retrieving just one? I can understand worrying that you will miss the golden egg. With high FSH it's very common to have your follicles start developing before the next cycle starts. If it were me I'd probably trigger and just do TI or IUI and ask about taking estrace during the luteal phase to try to suppress the early recruitment and try again next cycle. If you do go through with retrieval I think you would most likely need to do an FET because your lining will be thin since you just had AF. Good luck and keep us posted!
- thanks for your advice - buddircup on Aug 14, 10:03 AM
- That's nice of your doc - AJ on Aug 14, 10:33 AM
- IVF & freezing - buddircup on Aug 14, 11:06 AM
- Re: IVF & freezing - Anonymous on Aug 14, 11:15 AM
- Gotcha- please keep us updated! - AJ on Aug 14, 12:42 PM
- sure thing - buddircup on Aug 14, 12:44 PM