Return to Index  

Other Cooper Docs?

August 18 2012 at 2:33 PM
Shay  (no login)

Has anyone seen other Cooper docs other than Dr. Ch.eck? I have seen some posts indicating that you don't get much opportunity to meet/speak with Dr. Ch.eck after the initial consult, and was wondering if seeing another newer doc within the same practice (i.e., Dr. Bras.ile) could increase the personal attention, or if the entire office is subject to the same sort of rule (which frankly would make sense, since they treat a lot of people, and have low costs). Thanks for thoughts. (Update/background: FSH 15 day 3 last month. I still am waiting to see if IUI on 8/6 worked (not holding breath), and still don't know if DH would ever agree to IVF if that route is recommended, he believes "it will happen if it is meant to be". Still don't have my historical lab results for those who recommended me getting them from prior post, but that's my own fault because I am just holding off until I go into my current RE's office again if this month doesn't work.)

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Meeting with Dr. C.he.ck - MargieD on Aug 18, 2012, 4:28 PM
  3. Can someone explain what to expect from Coo.per monitoring in terms of frequency? - Shay on Aug 19, 2012, 10:40 AM
    1. About every other day - Sara Q on Aug 19, 2012, 2:04 PM
      1. Wow, thanks - Shay on Aug 19, 2012, 2:26 PM

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement