Flying day after the transferAugust 28 2012 at 11:24 AM
|Sara Q (no login)|
What do you all think about flying the day after ET? I am attempting an IVF at Coo.per and I live on the west coast. My ER is tomorrow and my ET should probably be on Saturday - wishful thinking! I want to rest right after the ER so I"m no going to fly back home the same day, but am considering flying back on Sunday mid-morning. 6 nights is about the max I can be gone - DH has to go back after the ER. (Also, my best friend is visiting the west coast from the midwest starting Thursday.)
Do you guys think this is a good/bad idea? I know the jury is out on bed rest, but flying cross-country might be something else. (I did bed rest for IVF #1 and #2, no dice.) It's a direct flight and I will check my luggage, but flying is stressful regardless.
Thanks for your thoughts.
- My Thoughts - Nancy on Aug 28, 12:58 PM
- Sorry for the barge!! - Jen on Aug 28, 1:56 PM
- Re: Flying day after the transfer - Jess on Aug 28, 4:23 PM
- Flying after transfer (success mentioned) - SaraD on Aug 29, 12:40 AM
- I'd say it's ok (success ment) - Alli on Aug 29, 8:52 AM
- Thanks ladies - going to leave day after ET, but DH coming with me - Sara Q on Aug 30, 9:13 PM
- My opinion - b&a72 on Aug 31, 8:59 AM