Return to Index  

I've been reading

August 28 2012 at 1:50 PM
Jen  (no login)

Response to Re: What are your thoughts on

the book Is Your Body Baby Friendly and am going to see Dr. Kwak-Kim on 10/9. The book gives a good run down on how immune issues can play a role in infertility. What made me suspect a problem is that my family has a history of hypothyroid, Crohn's disease, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis and my thyroid has been measured at 2.59 and 1.94, both of which some would say is too high. My RE at M.ayo said the 2.59 was higher than they like in terms of conception. I also appear to have some odd issues with psoriasis, so I just wanted to investigate this avenue to make sure there are or aren't other things I need to be treating. I have two failed IUI's (IVF isn't an option for us financially) and have been trying to conceive since 2009. I'm 39 with FSH of 11.1 and 12.6 and AMH of .23 (that's why your numbers looked good to me happy.gif. There's several of us I believe that will be seeing Dr. K.wak--K.im, and I believe she comes up on some posts here if you search for her. There's also an immunology site on yahoo (I found that site a little over my head at this point, since I haven't done the diagnostic testing yet).

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement