Return to Index  

Need advice, didn't take IVF meds as prescribed because I thought I was about to Ovulate

October 1 2012 at 11:46 AM
anon for this...  (no login)

Hi Ladies,
So I was very bad and know I will probably be yelled at.So this month my E2 has been very low. I was primed with Ethinel and my FSH was low on day 4 (at 6) so I started Follistim 225. i went to have an ultrasound three days later and nothing had grown and E2 was only 30 and FSH was way up (36) So they had me stop stims for the last week and only take Ethinel. I only did a blood test on Friday, my E2 was 90 and FSH was 13. So the nurse said to do Ethinel every other day and start Follistim 75 units and do B/W and U/S on Monday. I did not take the follistim over the weekend, I thought I was about to ovulate again, I thought this month was ruined again. Instead, I have three follicles on one side all about 8-9.

What do I tell the nurses? Should I be honest and tell them I didn't take the follistim? I also have been taking the ethinel less than every other day. I know I'm bad, but was not trusting. I promise to be more trusting. Can't believe I have three around the same size. I thought FOR SURE I was going to have one, that it was about to ovulate and this cycle was about to be ruined, again....Thank you for your advice!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I think you should tell them - AJ on Oct 1, 2012, 12:40 PM
  3. Re: Need advice, didn't take IVF meds as prescribed because I thought I was about to Ovulate - Houston on Oct 1, 2012, 12:48 PM
  5. Agree with PPs.... - MargieD on Oct 1, 2012, 2:33 PM
  7. Re: Need advice, didn't take IVF meds as prescribed because I thought I was about to Ovulate - Nancy on Oct 1, 2012, 3:20 PM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement