Return to Index  

Re: Hmm... maybe....

October 12 2012 at 11:25 AM
Nancy  (no login)

Response to Hmm... maybe....

Thanks so much for that info! I am going to ask them when I talk to them next about not getting charged for OOT if you cancel up to that limit you mention (3-4 times?). I guess I will see what my next u/s and b/w show.

Yeah, youre right about the empty follicleit just means that they couldnt flush anything out (confusing term isnt it!). In my case, they cant agree on whats happening, if its because its not mature enough yet, or if its bad quality, improper trigger, or improper stims. I tend to think its either 1 or 2, because during IVF #2 I had a 23mm follicle that wasnt mature at ER, and the 21mm was empty. The 23mm one matured later and fertilized into a 7 cell w/ zero frag. For IVF #1, I only had one follicle, and they couldnt get anything out. And both time these empties were on the left. I also found out that I was cauterized during my cyst removal surgery, they originally told me that I wasnt so of course now I am worried about possible damage from that.

And yeah, that makes sense too about the AFC count related to FSH, I almost fell off my chair when I saw it was 2.2, but then had to remind myself it was rigged to be low due to the BCP happy.gif

Thanks again for thinking of me!

Nancy

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement