Return to Index  

Medicated TI

October 12 2012 at 8:28 PM
LaurynD  (no login)

Response to Whom to see at Coo.per for consult about medicated TI


I have done medicated TI at co.oper. I have seen, Co.hen and Ch.oe all at some point. was my initial consult and has my case. I would recommend seeing him at least at first, since he is the expert on his protocol for high fsh. However, he does talk a lot about studies (essentially when answering a question, he is supporting his answer with a study) and it can be overwhelming - but i felt that i trusted his knowledge in the end. I thought Dr. co.hen was good and very thorough, and answered my questions.
Good luck!

 Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement