Return to Index  

RE Appointment Tomorrow

December 27 2015 at 8:58 AM
Nonny Muss  (Login NonnyMuss)

I am 34 years old and have my first appointment with an RE tomorrow. When I called my OB to get my day 3 FSH results from February faxed over, they were a 10.3. I had her test me back in February to see if I could wait six months before TTC a second child and she told me that everything looked fine. Now I've come to see that 10.3 is elevated and I'm concerned it will have only gone higher in the past 10 months! We started trying in August and I conceived in November, but miscarried within a week (chemical?).

I've been reading this forum trying to educate myself. Houston, your comments have been particularly helpful. I saw you mention the importance of following a protocol that will not harm your remaining eggs and vaguely remember something being mentioned about the outside of the egg hardening with some medication making it difficult for the sperm to penetrate and fertilize it. Can you explain further? I want to be armed with all the information I can gather for tomorrow as we develop a plan.

I'm located in the NYC area, so if I don't like the RE I meet with tomorrow, I am open to transferring to Dr. Davis or someone else, provided that take my insurance.

Any help is appreciated!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: RE Appointment Tomorrow - Anonymous on Dec 27, 2015, 8:58 PM
    1. Ignore this - Anonymous on Dec 28, 2015, 3:14 AM

2. Don't panic - KarenGH on Dec 30, 2015, 10:28 AM
    1. Thanks - Nonny Muss on Jan 9, 2016, 11:29 AM

3. Re: RE Appointment Tomorrow - Houston on Jan 2, 2016, 9:34 AM
    1. Thanks Houston - Nonny Muss on Jan 9, 2016, 11:33 AM
      1. Re: Thanks Houston - Kendall on Jan 11, 2016, 7:39 AM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement