Return to Index  

there is hope

March 1 2016 at 1:59 PM
Buddircup  (no login)

Response to High FSH new here looking for info and support

hi, I don't think your numbers look terrible! I would have wished for those! I've never seen an AFC of 10. I had an afc of about 0-1 generally and ***MENTS got my bfp after a couple years of monthly cycling between IVF, IUI and timed intercourse, depending on the $ and how the cycle looked. Successful cycle was actually a natural cycle with monitoring. END MENTS*
As Houston said it will probably take persistence but if you go to a high fsh doc you will be in the best hands to have a fighting chance.
And don't feel so badly about trying high stims. They do work for a lucky few (definitely not me, because I tried!) and if you didn't at least try it you would probably have regretted not doing so early on, when you had a better chance of responding.
The Doc's you'll find consistently on these boards are Dr Y at Life, Davis at Cornell, Tortoriello or Wang at SIR.M, and of course New Hope. Are you near or could you go to one of these? You may want to post your ideal geographic location here and on the over 40 board if you want other suggestions.
best of luck to you.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Age? - Kay on Apr 27, 2017, 11:10 PM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement