My results fluctuated 34.8, 2.4, 4.1 before my DS was born (more ment)April 17 2016 at 11:33 PM
|Toni (no login)|
Response to One high FSH result, then 2 normal. Confused!
I am a grad lurker who is 51 years old and have an 11 year old son and 9 year old daughter. My FSH levels fluctuated even more before I conceived my DD. 110 was the highest and 17 was the lowest. I was 39 when I conceived my DS and 41 with my DD. I had short cycles of 24 days as well and went through menopause early at age 46. I did not do IVF but chose to do acupuncture and herbs. I did have 2 miscarriages before my DS was born and then 1 more m/c before my DD was conceived. My OB told me that I had a better chance of conceiving with the fluctuations rather than with a consistent lower high FSH level like 17. I hope this is helpful!
- Re: My results fluctuated 34.8, 2.4, 4.1 before my DS was born (more ment) - Janine on Apr 18, 2016, 6:42 AM
- Re: My results fluctuated 34.8, 2.4, 4.1 before my DS was born (more ment) - Janine on Apr 20, 2016, 7:56 AM
- How long? - Janine on Apr 20, 2016, 8:05 AM
- About 3 years n/t - Toni on Apr 21, 2016, 11:52 PM
- Thank you - Kay on Nov 14, 2016, 6:10 PM