What was the cause of your POF or DOR?April 18 2016 at 6:58 AM
|Janine (no login)|
I would like to know if anyone diagnosed with POF or DOR ever discovered the cause?
I've done some reading and found that it can be caused by radiation, chemotherapy or certain autoimmune conditions.
In most cases if a women of reproductive age required chemo or radiation she would be advised to freeze her eggs beforehand though.
Im quite amazed to see how many young women are dealing with this diagnosis and am trying to figure out why.
- My RE said most likely genetic (nt) - Alli on Apr 19, 2016, 9:53 AM
- Re: My RE said most likely genetic (nt) - Janine on Apr 20, 2016, 7:54 AM
- I got diagnosed with Hashimoto's which auto immune n/t - Toni on Apr 19, 2016, 11:15 PM
- Re: I got diagnosed with Hashimoto's which auto immune n/t - Janine on Apr 20, 2016, 7:55 AM
- Wish I knew - Buddircup on Apr 21, 2016, 8:34 PM
- Autoimmune, IBS which I correlate to genetics but also - Blueisis on Apr 25, 2016, 2:05 PM
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE) - sonson79 on Jul 11, 2016, 1:21 PM