A little help please!April 26 2016 at 11:23 AM
|HopefulDad (Login HopefulDad)|
A little background. My wife and I have been trying to get pregnant for a little under a year now, with no luck. We didn't think we could get pregnant at all due to my wife having some chronic back pain issues, etc. You can imagine how pleased we were when our bouncing baby boy arrived 19 months ago!!! We caught baby fever!!! We are trying for another but we are having some difficulties.
I'm 39. I had a test done, and my boys swim.
She's 38. She had an FSH of 12.4 on day two. Normal thyroid.
Her OB said it would be a very tough road, and seemed to come across very pessimistic. We scheduled an appointment with a RE later this week. Looking for a bit of background on what to expect. What is considered HIGH FSH for a 38yr old? What treatment options would we have? What are our chances?
Any feedback is appreciated.
- Re: A little help please! - Anonymous on Apr 26, 2016, 8:04 PM
- AMH - green.elephant on Apr 26, 2016, 9:41 PM
- i think you have hope - Buddircup on Apr 27, 2016, 8:03 AM
- LC ment in original post - Anonymous on Apr 27, 2016, 9:54 AM
- success mentioned - Houston on Apr 27, 2016, 10:42 AM