Return to Index  

my thoughts MENTS here and in original post

May 5 2016 at 7:30 AM
Buddircup  (no login)

Response to New to this please help!

First, I wish all goes well with your thryoid biopsy. That is certainly scary and you don't need to worry about more in the meantime. You should know that your numbers are not terrible and there are countless success stories with stats that are much worse. It looks like your fsh is a little high. Your E2 is also a little high, which indicates it's masking your fsh a little bit and the actual number is a little higher. Still not terrible. I think that until you were to get an antral follicle count (AFC) that you don't have a complete picture of what is going on with you so it's early to be very concerned. I'm sure you are sick of going to doctors at this point but I do suggest you go to a reproductive endocrinologist for 2 reasons. If your AFC is high I would be much less concerned about the other numbers and second is that should you need to take any action in regards to your thryoid they can give you their 2 cents. I would say having that information will make you feel less uncertainty, which I can only imagine will help your stress level. ***MENTS Please know that having proven fertility is a huge factor that points very positively for you. END MENTS****

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks - Ree on May 5, 2016, 3:12 PM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement