High FSH, no clomid but one follicle on ultrasound - what do I do?May 13 2016 at 8:54 PM
|concernednel (Login concernedNel)|
FSH = 16 on Day 3
Ultrasound on Day 3 showed 7 potential eggs on one side; 8 potential eggs on the other
Ultrasound on Day 10 showed 1 follicle
No fertility meds were taken (I was afraid of a cyst on Clomid given what others had said).
The nurse said the one follicle was what should happen if my body does what it was supposed to do. Meaning although FSH was high, I still go the one follicle without being on fertility drugs.
I am seeking opinions on the following:
1. Do I try naturally this month? I am still nervous that the FSH was high not due to poor ovarian reserve, but instead poor egg quality.
2. Do I need to go on a fertility med next month? What is the benefit if I am able to still produce the one follicle despite the FSH being high.
- Success mentioned - Ree on May 16, 2016, 8:21 PM
- Thank you - Artemisia in UK on May 18, 2016, 3:23 PM
- Re: High FSH, no clomid but one follicle on ultrasound - what do I do? - Houston on May 20, 2016, 7:57 AM