Return to Index  

Thank you for replying

May 17 2016 at 6:50 AM
Artemisia in UK  (no login)

Response to Re: High FSH, confused...

Hi Ree, thank you so much for your reply. I called my GP and he was concerned. He booked me in for blood tests the same day and he testing my TSH, FSH, LH, Oestrogen and testosterone, not sure why. No mention of AMH or E2.

Also I already blurted it out to BF because he mentioned baby related things twice and I just couldn't take it! He confirmed that doesn't want children at the moment and says he wants to stay together regardless of the news. So it's good that he hasn't walked away from me but if I get any glimmer of hope from these results he will not be pursuing a pregnancy with me any time soon that seems for sure. He also says he doesn't know how he will feel in the future i.e. if he does decide he wants children in the future he may leave me. He also said he may leave me if his career means he will be away for long periods of time. We are honest with each other to a fault. I feel very lonely although he is is still here and has been supportive, he says he is upset but for me, not for himself. I'm glad that this isn't impacting on him, but it does seem as though we are only really friends after all. I love him wholeheartedly but the idea of loyalty is springing to mind and making me wonder whether I would be better off without him. I don't even know how I feel about him now. It's a double blow. I was hooping for a life partner and children. I'm just trying to get through each minute.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. :( - Ree on May 19, 2016, 3:45 AM
    1. Re: :( - Artemisia in UK on May 19, 2016, 4:55 PM
      1. Re: :( - Ree on Aug 18, 2016, 9:02 PM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement