Return to Index  

Re: :(

May 19 2016 at 4:55 PM
Artemisia in UK  (no login)

Response to :(

I took the test because I got lighter periods the last four months and I was worried. I also have a few more hairs on my chin although this may be normal for women my age.

Also I just wondered. Although rationally now is not a good time to get pregnant I think being with the BF was making me feel very broody and perhaps I was playing devil's advocate with myself. He seemed willing to take risks and maybe I thought he was secretly broody too and I wondered what could happen. A tension was building... this is all very strange to me as I've never been in a relationship as intense as this before.

Anyway after I took the test I noticed myself ovulating very early. Left hand side, day 5. So really not good. Since I got the blood work done in the same cycle I'm hoping if the blood work is better I can disregard the home test. But then there is the early ovulation. I have often been able to feel it and I'm pretty sure, but again I would need to get more tests to confirm it. Day 5 is hopeless as far as I've read and there is nothing I can do to elongate the follicular stage. I'm certainly regretting ever smoking. How stupid. I've been posting on the Fertility Friends in the UK as well and thinking about a holistic approach to my health. So that's the positive. As a wakeup call it's too late for my fertility (always the prob with FSH tests which is why Boots discontinued them) but I am making some positive changes whether or not I can have kids.

Thank you I will, I really appreciate it.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: :( - Ree on Aug 18, 2016, 9:02 PM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement