Return to Index  

Schedule for hydrosalphinx surgery

June 7 2016 at 10:34 PM
may  (Login Mrs.MC)

Response to Starting IVF.... advice from veterans (possible MENTS)


Hi I'm May 32 years old.I have consulted doctors and gave me 2 options in my case I have bilateral partially blocke fallopian tubes with hydrosalphinx ...options: surgery Or IVF.I made quick decision to do the ivf because i'm afraid to run out of time and decrease my success rate on then I am schedule to removed my fallopian tubes this june 4 because of the hydrosalphinx that will affect but now i'm debating should I let them remove both or keep the other with slighly hydro? I'm schedule for the laboraties but this decision regarding removal of my fallopian tube is botherring me.if my laboratory test all goes well I will start IVF pro edure thsi July after the surgery..

 Respond to this message   

  1. Re: Schedule for hydrosalphinx surgery - Houston on Jun 8, 2016, 7:48 AM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement