POF and treatment protocolJune 27 2016 at 10:15 AM
|Mandy (Login mandy2010)|
I'm 37 and was diagnosed with POF in December of 2015. In April I was diagnosed with DOR. My FSH was 23 and AMH 0.16, last time it was tested in December, FSH was in the 70's and AMH was 0.03. I started HRT in January to help with the symptoms. I'm currently doing estradiol patches 0.05 mg and progesterone suppositories 100mg for 10 days. Since I've started that the symptoms have improved. I've tried accupunture and herbs and it helped initially, but then my symptoms got worse. I'm currently also taking Maca, ubiquinol, wheatgrass, Royal jelly, prenatal vitamin, evening primrose oil up until I ovulate, Vit. D, L- argine. My Re mentioned trying Femera with a HCG trigger shot. I've also got in touch with a specialist that specializes in treating POF with herbs. My question is should I even try Femera with such a high FSH or should I just try the herbs. The accupunturist said I could take both at the same time, but I thought you couldn't take herbs while trying fertility drugs?
I do have a son conceived naturally almost 6 years ago. We have been trying for 2 years. I got pregnant with him within 2 months and prior to him had a daughter that we lost at 20 weeks conceived naturally as well. I thought I wouldn't have any problems this go around.
- success mentioned - Houston on Jun 28, 2016, 8:10 AM
- Thank you - Mandy on Jun 29, 2016, 7:49 AM
- Re: Thank you - Houston on Jun 30, 2016, 8:13 AM
- MDL and type of estrogen priming - Mandy on Jul 1, 2016, 1:39 PM
- Re: MDL and type of estrogen priming - Anonymous on Jul 6, 2016, 8:20 AM
- Re: POF and treatment protocol - Anonymous on Jun 29, 2016, 9:49 AM