Return to Index  

Re: Thank you

June 30 2016 at 8:13 AM
Houston  (no login)

Response to Thank you

2 years prior to conceiving my FSH was 38 and AMH was .28. My response declined drastically since have that test, so I believe my FSH was much higher when I became pregnant. What finally worked for me, but I have no idea if it was just coincidental or not, was a low gluten, low dairy, high protein diet. I was taking a lot of Vitamin D. Way more than recommended, but I forget the specific amount (I'm not recommending this, just saying what I did). I was also taking COQ10, but not religiously.

I was trying a low dose protocol (MDL and estrogen priming) with menopur 75 mg in the morning, with the addition of omnitrope (a growth hormone) at the suggestion of my local doctor. A lot of people with high FSH seem to do better with lower dose protocols as I think it does not harm the sensitive eggs. Some even respond as well. I responded with 1 follicle. I cancelled IVF b/c I was hoping for 2. I refused IUI b/c I was trying to save money for 1 more round. We just did timed intercourse. I don't know if it had to do with the diet, but it and the low dose protocol are what was different than the times before (I may have done low dose 1 other time, I don't recall for sure).

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. MDL and type of estrogen priming - Mandy on Jul 1, 2016, 1:39 PM
    1. Re: MDL and type of estrogen priming - Anonymous on Jul 6, 2016, 8:20 AM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement