where to go from here?July 18 2016 at 12:48 PM
|alice (Login alice0)|
Hi All! I'm new here. I'm 30 years old, and my husband and I have been TTC for over 3 years. My FSH is around 24. Last year, I got pregnant while taking a break from treatment, but miscarried at a little over 7 weeks. We've done many rounds of IUI, but we aren't eligible for IVF since I usually only get one egg to mature (we got two once). I've also tried acupuncture, but no luck so far.
I'm partially resigned to not being able to have my own biological children. We are not inclined to do egg donation, but we want kids no matter what, so we are planning to adopt if things don't work out in a few more years.
I guess I'm just looking for realistic encouragement. I don't want to give up too soon, but I also don't want to raise my hopes.
- Hi there and encouragement (MENTS) - Buddircup on Jul 18, 2016, 1:06 PM
- Thanks! - alice on Jul 18, 2016, 1:27 PM
- Re: Thanks! - Anonymous on Jul 18, 2016, 9:32 PM
- SIR.M? - Buddircup on Jul 21, 2016, 8:57 AM
- Agree with Buddircup (success ment) - Erin on Jul 21, 2016, 8:38 PM
- Re: where to go from here? - Houston on Jul 25, 2016, 7:50 AM