Return to Index  

Hi there and encouragement (MENTS)

July 18 2016 at 1:06 PM
Buddircup  (no login)

Response to where to go from here?

Hi Alice, I'm very sorry to hear about your journey so far. It's very hard, we can relate. It sounds like you may be a great candidate for mini-ivf or natural cycle ivf. Where do you live? Maybe there's a more suitable clinic that can help. For poor responders (which I'm guessing due to the low # of eggs -I was in the same boat) going to a clinic that specializes in low reserve, high fsh is important. Age is going to be a good factor for you. Even the small number you are producing will likely have a better chance to be successful thanks someone with the same stats that is older.

My story is on the over 40 board (because in truth people like us have bodies that are more reflective of what a typical response would be of someone in that category). In short though MENTS I had only 1 egg in most cycles over a few years monitoring starting at age 33. I did fun success naturally (with a timed intercourse cycle) at age 36.3. It's probably going to be a difficult road to continue on( not like you don't already know that) but it can happen. Good luck in your journey

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks! - alice on Jul 18, 2016, 1:27 PM
    1. Re: Thanks! - Anonymous on Jul 18, 2016, 9:32 PM
    2. SIR.M? - Buddircup on Jul 21, 2016, 8:57 AM

2. Agree with Buddircup (success ment) - Erin on Jul 21, 2016, 8:38 PM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement