Return to Index  

Pregnancy mentioned

September 5 2016 at 7:37 PM
Ree  (no login)

Response to Thanks again - success mentioned

I understand that this post is quite old, however I wanted to post an update for other women like me, who read all the posts available after getting the shock of their lives with the high FSH diagnosis.

My thyroid ended up being fine and in addition to the supplements mentioned above I began weekly acupuncture sessions. Acupuncturist said she wasn't concerned with my FSH and she thought my low iron was more of a problem (I was at the low end but within the normal range). She proscribed liquid iron and I had some Chinese herbs (Wu tan something - twice a day and it tasted vile). Anyway, first month in I fell pregnant naturally! It's still early days but 14 weeks now and all testing/ultrasounds have been perfect.

I know everyone starts this from a different point, and some of you strong woman have had an amazingly hard journey so far, however I wanted to give hope to woman who are needlessly scared when really, FSH isn't the be all end all.

One thing I was focused on, was egg quality. I read the book 'it all starts with the egg' which was wonderful, and really thought that if I only had a few of these left I wanted them to be the absolute best quality possible.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement