Success with High FSH at RMA?November 15 2016 at 10:17 AM
|Beth Ann (Login elizwarren77)|
I recently had my first appointment with RMA. Based on the blood work I had done at my OB GYN, I was told I would be a poor candidate for IVF using my own eggs (due to my high FSH) and that Donor Egg was my best option. That said, they are going to repeat the labs on the 3rd day of my upcoming cycle and will go over my treatment plan at that time.
My numbers were as follows:
39 years old
I have two children aged 5 and 2 (conceived naturally) and was pregnant last year but had a MMC at 9 weeks.
I am in shock with the news and having a hard time accepting that my only option is IVF with DE.
I am hoping my FSH comes down when my labs are repeated but if they do not I am curious if anyone with elevated FSH has had success with RMA? If not, can anyone recommend "high FSH" friendly doctors in Northern NJ?
- Run, don't walk, to another clinic! (Success, m/c ment) - Erin on Nov 15, 2016, 6:32 PM
- Re: Run, don't walk, to another clinic! (Success, m/c ment) - Anonymous on Nov 15, 2016, 8:44 PM
- Re: Run, don't walk, to another clinic! (Success, m/c ment) - AnonForThis on Nov 30, 2016, 6:09 PM
- Success mentioned - Houston on Nov 16, 2016, 7:43 AM
- Re: Success mentioned - Beth Ann on Nov 16, 2016, 10:11 AM