Return to Index  

Where do I start or search?

November 30 2016 at 6:40 AM
Anonymous  (Login onetwochachacha)

Hi, I just found this board today after I tried Googling information for the past 3 hours! happy.gif. I've had very little luck on finding the info I am looking for. I do not want to be posting in the wrong place or seem redundant. I'm hoping someone could direct me as to where I need to be reading or posting.

From the beginning & what I found out yesterday:

I am 41 years old. I have one 9 year old child.

Over the past 3 years I have been on the bc pill Micogestin. Just a year ago the packaging on the pill changed & I didn't think anything of it. Then I noticed that my periods started only coming every 3 months (exactly when the packaging changed. Before the package change, my periods were normal.)

Then July 22nd 2016, the 1st day of my last period, I decided to give my body a break & stop the any bc pills. I wasn't comfortable with have a cycle only every 3 months. Well, today is Nov. 30th 2016 & I have not had another period to date. No, I am not pregnant. I took a test. Tmi, there was no protection used in the last 4 months, soooooo-That is concerning.

I finally went to the OBGYN yesterday. She checked my thyroid, which came back very normal. She also check my FSH levels.......The lab result said they were at 94.1!!!!!

I am waiting on her to call me today to talk about the results, but I can't wait.

Please help me understand. Could this be wrong? Everything I have researched that mentions a "high" FSH level is like 20. With mine being 94.1, does this mean I am like a 90 year old?!? I can find no info on this high of a level & what it means.

I am fit & trim, very active in body & mind, & have no issues, or so I thought.

I'm sad & scared bc I wanted to try & have another baby sad.gif.

Thank you

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Where do I start or search? - Houston on Nov 30, 2016, 8:50 AM
    1. Re: Where do I start or search? - Anonymous on Nov 30, 2016, 4:15 PM
      1. Re: Where do I start or search? - Anonymous on Dec 1, 2016, 10:13 AM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement