Return to Index  

Re: Run, don't walk, to another clinic! (Success, m/c ment)

November 30 2016 at 6:09 PM
AnonForThis  (no login)

Response to Re: Run, don't walk, to another clinic! (Success, m/c ment)

If your blood results are not day 3, I don't believe that they should be drawing any conclusions about high FSH /DOR.

I did go for a consult with RMA NJ - and agree - RUN!! They are NOT DOR friendly at all. I told them numerous times up front that I had high FSH and wanted to ensure that would not be an issue. I got there and the doctor said my only chance was donor egg.. And actually that was NOT the worst that he said.. He looked through my tests and said - you have a birth defect - didn't anyone tell you that? I was so shocked at how blunt he was. It was not even a correct interpretation of results - follow ups with other REs and geneticists as well as my own research confirmed he interpreted the results incorrectly. It was the absolute WORST appointment I have ever had with any RE - the doctor was heartless and I have never been treated so poorly. They had the nerve, while I was in tears, to try to usher me into a meeting with their billing department. I told them there was nothing to meet about and perhaps they did not understand that we were done here.

There are many wonderful ladies on this board who can provide suggestions for REs and advice. I am with Ch.eck in south jersey. Wishing you all the best!

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement