Return to Index  

Re: supplements, supplements and mores supplements. help!

January 1 2017 at 1:52 AM
Ree  (Login airly)

Response to Re: supplements, supplements and mores supplements. help!

Just wanted to add a few points if I may;

6 eggs sounds great for starters. Sorry I have never been through IVF but I do read these boards a lot and from what I've read thats a great result, many woman are lucky to get just the one. I do feel however that with high FSH quality of the eggs is a huge thing, because we produce so little, and you are on the right track to get yours as good as can be! The book I mentioned above (seriously I promise I'm not the author but I really appreciated it so much!), the author says that although the general consensus is that our eggs age as we do, and can accumulate damage along the way, the most damage occurs in the months prior to their ovulation, when they go through changes in preparation to be ejected from our follicles. She goes it to great detail, but the gist of it is,the few months prior to conception are crucial to egg health.

Also, worth noting although you probably already know, its good to keep up a regular exercise regime, and avoid plastic BPAs and other toxins where feasible.

This forum is pretty quiet as you've no doubt noticed, the over 40 board seems to get a lot more traffic, and the ladies there might have some more specific pointers for you. Wishing you all the best with your journey!

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement