Return to Index  

success mentioned

January 6 2017 at 7:19 AM
Houston  (no login)

Response to supplements, supplements and mores supplements. help!

I am not familiar with all of your supplements. I do think Vitamin D is very important. It was the one addition to my supplements when I had success (with an FSH of 32). I had taken L-Arginine at 1 point and hadn't noticed any difference in egg quality, but that doesn't mean it didn't have one. I just don't know. I personally prefer taking just Vit D and CoQ10 (or ubiquinol). Plus a prenatal. I would also take Iron if you are deficient, but I would go with your doctor's recommendation on this.

I was also on a low gluten, low dairy, high protein diet at the time of my success. Don't know if it made a difference, but I mention it just in case.

Also, 6 is a pretty good response. I heard the egg quality speech multiple times, and while your egg quality may be impacted, I found the greatest impact on egg quality was the lab. I ended up going to CCRM (the best lab in the country) and I went from having zero make it to transfer to all of my mature eggs surviving. So, this may be something to consider. I also used 3 day transfers instead of 5 because there is a theory that the eggs do better in your body than the lab, so if you don't have a ton to choose from, go with a 3 day transfer. Of course, having 6 would have warranted a 5 day during your last cycle, but you may want to consider transferring 3 day next time around.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement