Return to Index  

Re: Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol IVF

January 23 2017 at 7:23 AM
Houston  (no login)

Response to Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol IVF

Are you cycling in the US? Unfortunately, I can't really answer your question. I never had that much emphasis on my FSH when I started my protocols. I would not over analyze the numbers, and from what I know your numbers seem fine.

Now, I don't think you are that poor of a responder and I don't think you need donor eggs unless you want to go that route (I think donor eggs are a wonderful option). I am not a fan of your prior protocols or of growing out to day 5, thereby causing the embryos to arrest, when you did not have many to work with. I am a huge fan of 3 day transfers when you have few embryos. Also, embryos often arrest in the lab b/c of the lab, not b/c of the embryos. If you are in the US (even if you aren't if you want to travel here), given your history, it looks like you are a good candidate for CCRM. They have the best lab here. It seems like they would be really good for someone with your history.

I would post your questions on the over 40 board because there is more activity and you don't really have to be over 40 to comment over there. I have been on that board for years and I just turned 40.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol IVF - Penny on Jan 24, 2017, 12:47 AM
    1. Re: Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol IVF - Houston on Jan 24, 2017, 7:26 AM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement