Return to Index  

Re: Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol IVF

January 24 2017 at 7:26 AM
Houston  (no login)

Response to Re: Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol IVF

CCRM is not Dr. Sher (I consulted with him too, but I just felt reservations about using him). There are numerous good doctors associated with CCRM (I used Dr. Surrey, but the most well known is Dr. Schoolcraft). It is called the Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine. They cycle lots and lots of international patients b/c they are supposed to be the best. While I think protocol is important, very important, I also think the lab is equally if not more important. It sounds to me like you can benefit from a really good lab. That is where CCRM excels. They are known to have the best lab anywhere. I never had any embryos make even reasonable quality anywhere except there. In fact, they all arrested my first cycle before I went there. They are expensive though, really expensive. The likelihood of success usually takes a few cycles with high FSHers, so if you went that route, it would be something to consider. There is a wait for an appointment (seemingly less with Surrey, who I believe is great), but they do offer telephone consults.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement