Return to Index  

High fsh?

January 28 2017 at 12:37 AM
Twiggy36  (Login twiggy36)

Hi, i would like some advice please, i am beyond desperate and no doctors seem to want to help, i have 3 children and concieved with absolutely no problems, hence why drs wont help. I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years, i finally got pregnant in 2015 but at 22weeks he died. No reason, he was perfect but he just didnt make it. At the end of last year we started trying again but with no luck. We went to a fertility clinic and after a few tests they said my fsh was on the high side 11.6 but said that wouldnt really affect my chances of getting pregnant. They gave me clomid to help things along and on day 10 i went in for a follicle check and there was nothing there. They told me i wasnt a good candidate for treatment as clomid hadnt worked and basically said go home and try naturally. Unfortunately i didnt ovulate again for 6 months. I was devastated, clomid is supposed to make you ovulate but with me it totally stopped it. I started reflexology and taking a few supplements, then eventually in september i had a period, on day 2 i rushed bac to the clinic and had more bloods done, the results were even worse. fsh 12.2, lh 1.5 and oestradiol <37pmol. The dr basically told me i was perimenopausal, to go home and enjoy the children i have because i wont be having any more. Im just devastated. Im sure those results were false because i hadnt ovulated for so long. Since then i have been taking ubiquinol 600mg, royal jelly, vitamin d, im also taking metformin but thats for weight loss as i am half a stone over weight. Also since that dr told me the bad news i have had 4 cycles, i have ovulated on day 14 or 15 each cycle and have a 12-13 luteal phase but still no pregnancy. Can anyone offer any advice. I cannot accept that the last baby ill ever have died. It just doesnt seem fair.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: High fsh? - Houston on Jan 30, 2017, 8:55 AM
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement