Return to Index  

Thank you!

April 13 2017 at 2:23 PM
SugaBoogie  (Login SugaBoogie)

Response to success mentioned

Hi,

I'm still waiting to test for this cycle, so I hope and pray it was successful. But if it isn't, thank you for this info. I have not heard of Dr. Davis or Dr. Y. Is Dr. Davis in NY as well? I've read a lot of women on this forum have used his protocols and they were successful. I'm still trying to navigate options and only heard of Braverman.

I did read that low dose protocols work better for women with high FSH levels and when I had my consultation with Braverman, he did mention that he would do a lose dose protocol on me. My RE here wants to up my meds (Femara 10mg) and another trigger shot for another IUI if this cycle isn't' successful. I'm not interested in upping my meds and diminishing my egg quality though. I too take Ubiquinol (coQ10), vitamin D and a few other supplements.

Thank so you much for your response and sharing your positive success in achieving pregnancies! I really appreciate the info and will look into Drs. Davis and Y!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Thank you! - Houston on Apr 17, 2017, 1:22 PM
    1. Great info, thank you Houston - SugaBoogie on Apr 17, 2017, 2:22 PM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement