Return to Index  

Re: POF/POI success stories??

April 28 2017 at 5:58 PM
Kay  (Login K39)

Response to POF/POI success stories??

Hi, I don't have a success story, but just wanted to respond to your comment "All my friends have kids and/or pregnant. I feel so embarassed and ashamed of my POI. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I am.". I understand how this feels, I am going through this at the moment myself and it hurts A LOT. I have pretty much shut myself off from the world.

I was thinking the other day that I wouldn't look down on anyone else going through this awful situation - I wouldn't think that they were a failure, or that they lacked femininity, or that they were less of a person etc. I wouldn't pity them - I would empathise with their situation - but not pity like there was something wrong with them, because there isn't. I would just feel for them and...for the people I do know that are going through something similar to us...I think the world is a lesser place for them struggling to have children because I know that they would be such incredible mothers. But for some reason, I feel so ashamed of myself. I wonder if we all feel this way?

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement