Return to Index  

Menopause at age 37

May 26 2017 at 5:42 PM
Haz  (Login Haz1979)

First time posting. Mid last year I went to the doctors as I had been TTC for 12 months and had stopped menstruating for 5 months. I got bloods that read my FSH was 55 and LH 30. After that I had a few periods and returned for another test that was FSH 17 and LH 32. I continued TTC to no success. I again stopped menstruating so went back for more tests earlier this year and i was FSH 80 and LH 38. My gyno called me and basically said I should consider donor egg. I could not stop weeping. Since then I have begun acupuncture and ACM and have been doing it for 2 months and had a one day bleed last week. I get ovulation symptoms such as egg white mucus, tender breasts, cramps etc. Th other thing is I have no hot flushes or night sweats or anything that menopausal women seem to experience. My sister has said she will give me her eggs to do IVF which is so beautiful but I would love to conceive with my own eggs. I am taking vitamin D and B, zinc, magnesium and folinic acid. Also I have had irregular periods my whole life. Sorry this is so long but can anybody make some sense out of my situation. I feel so lost.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Might be POF - Resilient123 on May 29, 2017, 2:41 PM
    1. Re: Might be POF - Houston on May 30, 2017, 7:26 AM
    2. Thank you - Harriet on Jun 4, 2017, 4:13 AM

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement