Return to Index  

Re: Correct

June 5 2017 at 7:51 AM
Houston  (no login)

Response to Correct


Try going to a fertility clinic that specializes in high FSH/poor responders. Dr. Y with Life in California treats a lot of poor responders. If you need more options, post on the over 40 thread b/c it is more active. You will get more responses on potential clinics. You do not need to be over 40 to post over there.

 Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement