Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Good luck with the shot tonight.
    • (Login krgh)
      Posted Mar 9, 2011 6:21 PM

I totally understand your feelings about the IM shot. I am in awe of the women on here that give it to themselves. I don't think I could do that. For the longest time, I had my DH doing my SQ shots as well. But after a really weird cycle following a retrieval cycle, I ended up with elevated LH and despite my body's attempt to surge, it looked like the follicle didn't do a good job (lowish P4 and E2 started going back up instead of dropping for a few days). We were in the middle of a hurricane coming and my DH had to leave to go help his mom who was going to be in the eye of the storm. So, I was on my own and that is when I did the SQ HCG shot. It worked and my hormones did what they were supposed to at that point. I think if we had left things without the trigger, I would have had a cyst at the baseline of the next cycle.

I also understand your feeling about dealing with docs other than Dr. Check. It never hurts to question things if you feel like you should be doing something else. But I think in this case it is a judgement call that even Dr. Check might make.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement